Quick and Easy S’Mores Pie
So lately I have been craving anything s’mores related and I finally decided to try this recipe on Thursday. I couldn’t find one that was quick enough or that fit the ingredients I already had at home, so I came up with my own!
- Pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips (you can choose whichever kind you like)
- ~2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 egg
This recipe took me less than an hour to do, so it’s a great recipe to do after a long day at work. Here are the steps.
- Place the crust in the refrigerator to prevent cracking. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the chocolate in a medium sized bowl.
- Put the cream in a pot and heat it until it simmers. Then, pour the cream over the chocolate and whisk until combined.
- Add the egg into the mixture and whisk until mixed. Then, take the crust out of the refrigerator and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the batter is set on the outside, but a little bit wobbly in the center.
- Take the pie out and spread the marshmallows out on top of the chocolate.
- Turn the oven to broil and toast the marshmallows for a few seconds. Keep an eye on it because they toast quite fast.
- Let the pie cool and then place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grab the pie and enjoy!
Let me know what you guys think in the comments!
Plein de bisous,
A Bonnie Bon